Connect with the membership team in person and learn how to enhance the work while being effective in the doula game.
The DONA Leaders Track is designed to increase confidence in current leadership roles and within the doula profession. The sessions will offer opportunities to develop skills to enhance the work within our organization as well as the local doula communities. Learning to maximize your influence while contributing to improving the organization is critical to everyone’s success. We invite DONA International Regional Directors, Ambassadors, Committee Chairs, and Committee Members to this track of learning. Join us let’s level up together.
Concurrent Sessions Include:
- Birthing A Community Organization in 12 Steps with Valarie Welsh
- Building Cycles of Revenue and Clients: The Key to a Successful Doula Practice with Emily Wannenburg
- Taking a Deep Dive Into Unpacking Implicit Bias to Successfully Influence Doulas and the Birth and Postpartum Team with Ngozi Tibbs
- Developing Your Leadership Skills: Build Your Team and Thrive with DONA International Leadership
- Purposeful Hustle-Diving a Little Deeper with Deanna Singh
- Can we get along with Obstetricians? with Dr. Ebere Azumah