Identify your strengths and create a plan to navigate the competitive terrain of doulas as you seek to rise to the next level.
The Doulas as Leaders Track is designed to help doulas and our members identify personal leadership skills, improve doula practices with your leadership strengths in mind and discover innovative ways to influence your community. How well are you leading yourself, your local community and your doula organization? This track will offer sessions to help you answer that question with confidence.
Concurrent Sessions Include:
- Peanut Balls During Labor New Techniques with Cheri Grant
- Group Practice: Is it right for you? with Dr. Teri Nava-Anderson
- Body Mechanics and Strength for Doulas with Colleen Flaherty
- Sensitively and Sensibly Supporting the Induced Labor Right from the Start with Kim James
- Doulas Take the Lead in Healing Breastfeeding Disparities Amongst Black Women with Gerria Coffee
- Can we get along with Obstetricians? with Dr. Ebere Azumah