Our Keynote sessions bring forward experts in the field to help us grow in the big picture!
Keynote sessions are ones in which all participants will be attending at the same time. Keynote speakers are experts in their respective fields and present sessions that are important for the whole of the profession and doula!
Keynote Sessions Include:
- Doula’s: Using Influence, Voice and Presence to Improve Outcomes with Dr. Ginger Breedlove
- Ending the Big Letdown: Policy Gaps, Commercial Influences & Racial Disparities in Breastfeeding. Where do we go from here?
- Understanding, Identifying and Managing Implicit Bias for Birth Professionals with Dr. Brandynicole Brooks
- If Maternal Mortality and Morbidity are the Problem, are Doulas the Solution? with Dr. Eugene Declercq
- Improving Maternal Health Outcomes in Women of Color through Doula Care
- Growing Your Doula Business: Your Presence Matters with Rena Mason Henderson